Split Airport (LDSP) is the second busiest in Croatia and is a major destination during the European summer months with almost 50 destinations servicing the airport mainly with A320s and 737s. The airport saw over 3 million passengers in 2019 from many destinations across Europe.
Orbx's talented developers have created a very accurate depiction of Split Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator, including the interior of the main terminal and a detailed groundpoly all with PBR textures as standard. Coupled with dynamic lighting and reflections, the airport is brought to life.
Beyond the airport, 62.5 sq km of colour matched 30cm orthoimagery has been included, as well as a number of POIs including churches, stadiums, bridges and marinas.
- 62.5 km² of 30cm colour-matched photoreal images
- High-res PBR textures
- Detailed terminal building with interior modelling
- POIs in the surrounding area
- Landing challenge included
- By the Havant Studio team
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB