Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Nicht kombinierbar mit anderen Rabatten.*1
Visit Germany's seventh busiest airport! Nestled between the cities of Cologne and Bonn next to the Rhine river the airport named after West-Germany's first Chancellor Konrad Adenauer doesn't only offer a short hop to Central European airports but it's also a major gateway for Cargo operations in and out of Europe.
Featuring two parallel runways (14L/32R & 14R/32L) and one crosswind runway (06/24) with the longest being 3,815 meters (12,516 feet) it allows any type of flight operations, from a Holiday Charter to the Mediterranean to a red-eye cargo flight halfway around the globe.
Cologne Bonn Airport is one of Germany's few airports operating 24-hours a day. It served close to 12 million passengers in 2016 (an 15% increase from previous year) to almost 150 destinations and more than 786.000 tons of air cargo – this airport truly never sleeps.
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Cologne Bonn Airport (EDDK, CGN)
- Highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and other airport facilities
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom aerial image covering the airport bounds and close vicinity
- Accurate terrain and runway profile
- Interior Terminal models included
- Photorealistic building and ground textures
- Custom animated jetway models
- Highly detailed ground service equipment and other clutter objects
- Up to date runway, taxiway and stand layouts
- Custom taxiway signage
- Custom windsock model
- Custom taxiway and runway guard lighting effects
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"The quality does not drop for the entirety of the airport, and throughout the whole experience there was an incredible sense of immersion I have not experienced in any other MSFS scenery.
It has amazing performance and I had no issues running it on my PC. This airport will certainly be part of my frequent fly list for MSFS 2020, and one which I believe would make a great addition to any flight simmer."
Conclusion by FilbertFlies:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 or Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
- Backend of VDGS implementation adjusted
- Added missing LAT/LON decals on VDGS boxes
- Added support for Aerosoft VDGS module
- Highly accurate VDGS models based on the FMT APIS variant
- Fixed graphical ground artifact at Delta gates
- Removed marshaller and pushback service spawn at small GA parking spots
- Added "ramp connection" to Delta stands previously not served by either jetway or stairs
- Added Airline codes to parking spots