Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15546
- Manufact./Publisher: FeelThere
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.2.0
Stuttgart Airport is located in the southwest of Germany and is the main airport of the German state of Baden-Württemberg. It is an important base for low-cost carrier Eurowings and charter airlines Condor and TUI fly Deutschland.
It’s the 6th busiest airport in Germany, with 11,832,634 passengers having passed through its doors in 2018. The airport has four terminals, from west to east: T1, T2, T3 and T4. Terminal 4 will be rebuilt in the coming years. It is located on a 400 hectares land, of which about 190 hectares are green space.
Flight operations area:
- One take-off and landing runway: length: 3,345 metres, width: 45 metres
- Two parallel taxiways
- Apron: 70 hectares
- 46 parking positions
- 7 parking positions cargo center
The Airport was named after the former mayor of Stuttgart Manfred Rommel who passed away in 2013. Stuttgart is the largest city of the state of Baden-Württemberg, being the sixth largest city in Germany. Most important landmarks are in the inner city and some of them were severely damaged on World War II but they have been reconstructed: Schlossplatz (the main square), the Stiftskirche (Collegiate Church), Altes Schloss (the Old Castle), Alte Kanzlei (the Old Chancellery), Neues Schloss (the New Castle) and Königsbau (the King’s Building).
- High detail models
- Partial internal model
- Custom ground lines and buildings
- Highly detailed textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- Added Hold Short nodes along all taxiways that were missing.
- Fixed the pink/missing texture issue on the VOR tower
- Compatibility with Sim Update 6
- Modified runway hold decals and 'Max Span' decals that may have been flickering.
- Verified terraforming and runway elevations
- Fixed the airport alignment with the MS satellite imagery