Jorge Newbery Airfield (Spanish: Aeroparque "Jorge Newbery", IATA: AEP, ICAO: SABE) is an international airport located in Palermo neighbourhood, 2 km (1.2 mi) northeast of downtown Buenos Aires, Argentina. The airport covers an area of 138 hectares (341 acres) and is operated by Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 S.A. It is located in the Palermo ward, along the Río de la Plata, and serves as the main hub for domestic flights in Argentina. Since March 2019, the only international flights it serves are to Uruguay.
- Aerial Images
- Textures PBR for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Model of surrounding buildings
- Airport Objects
- Optimized for good performance
- New Lighting model
- New International Arrival building
- New Taxiways
- Runway extensions
- MSFS aerial image support
- Ground Services added
- FIX ILS
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
If you have already purchased the previous version SABE - Aeroparque Jorge Newbery - Buenos Aires MSFS (AS15176) in the Aerosoft Shop, you get the new version 1.1 for free! Just add the product to your shopping cart and the discount will be deducted automatically (you must be logged in to do so).
NOTE: The special upgrade price is only valid for the account you used to purchase the previous version. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.