Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15437
- Manufact./Publisher: JARDesign Group
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.4r1
The JD340-500 Airliner for X-Plane 11 is a simulation software (add-on for X-Plane 11 simulator) of long- range, wide-body passenger jet airliner.
3D Model: External, Cockpit and Cabin 3D objects modelled and animated. 3D Sound: Engines, Apu, Cockpit, Landing Gear, Systems sound modelled. 3D Lights: External, Cockpit and Cabin lights modelled.
Flight Model: Fly-By-Wire with Normal Law & Protections.
System modelled: Air Conditioning, Pressurisation, Ventilation, Auto Flight, Communications, Electrical, Equipment, Fire Protection, Flight Controls, Fuel, Hydraulic, Ice and Rain Protection, Indicating/Recording Systems, Landing Gear, Lights, Navigation, Oxygen, Pneumatic, Information System, APU, Doors , Power Plant
Realism, simplification: We tried to make the system as close as possible to the real and emulate the most of the aircraft systems. But in some systems we have used a number of simplifications. In other words, no 100% guarantees of compliance to the real world prototype. For this reason, this product MUST NOT be used for real life A340 pilots training in real world aviation! The team of developers has the right to keep in a product all these simplifications and discrepancies which can be considered as necessary.
Package content: Right after the payment is cleared, you will get a link to download the ZIP distributive and your personal serial number. Archive doesn’t include flight tutorials and liveries (or include just a limited numbers of liveries), for that - please visit DOCs and LIVERIEs part of our forum and get it for free. Buying this product in the store user gets the key (serial number) which allows to activate one copy on one computer (with one computer hardware configuration and one operation system installed).
X-Plane features limitation: This aircraft not support some X-Plane features, like load/save situation, default fuel loading system (use custom), start flight with engine running (use custom HOT START), start flight on approach, replay animation of some surfaces, VR (just not tested).
NavData: This add-on comes with the NavDataPro dataset by Aerosoft. This is outdated cycle, subscription not included.
- Custom plugin based Realistic cockpit and external 3D lights
- Advanced custom real-feeling FCU knobs control system
- Pilots seen in cockpit in external view mode
- Custom FMGS system with all main features required for normal flight
- SID / STARS procedures based on NavData
- Take off data - V1, V2, VR, DTo and THS/FLAPS calculated by helper on MCDU Perf page
- Multi-function MCDU for full aircraft control
- Ground Handling operation via MCDU
- Easy-to-use PayLoad and fuel loading via MCDU menu
- Embedded Flight Plan generator based on navdata cycle
- Enter Flight Plan manually or read from SimBrief/PFPX text file
- Aircraft systems with real aircraft logic and indications
- Custom Fly-By-Wire system with Normal law and Flight Envelope Protections
- Audible Warning & Caution system
- Hi-Resolution PFD, ND, EWD and SYS displays
- Custom terrain radar
- Custom DCDU Metar reading
- Weather radar for default XP weather
- Custom Hot-Start function
- MCDU 2D pop-out widget
- Sound volume control 2D widget
- Lateral and Vertical Flightplan 2D widget
- Realistic 3D sound based on real aircraft sound recording
- CoPilot (by JARDesign) plugin compatible (not included)
- Ground Handling (by JARDesign) plugin compatible for free (not included)
- X-Life (by JARDesign) plugin compatible (not included)
- Better PushBack plugin compatible (not included)
- Integrated tablet using popular Avitab plug-in
Conclusion by x-plained.com:
"Flying the JD340-500 was fun, testing all the systems was fun…
The MCDU FMS part is slightly different then the official FMS MCDU pages and no, you have no option to add a SEC flight plan. But you get a lot of things extra like a build in flight plan generator, a co-pilot without license active till the takeoff…
Not to forget the well crafted 3D cockpit and all of that for a reasonable price. "
- X-Plane 11.41-11.55
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit) or MAC OS (Catalina/ Big Sur)
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Multi-core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Video card: 4 GB VRAM
- High-precision joystick, rudder pedals, throttle controller (with 1, 2 or 4 axis)
User requirements: This JD340 is aimed at advanced X-Plane users, who are familiar with the principles and logic of a real A340. If you are on the entry level you can possibly face some difficulties due to advanced features of this model. You can experience some difficulties in case your English is poor. User must have access to internet for download product and docs, to communicate with support service and use Skype for direct support.
Flight control devices, Drivers/config, Compatibility: Our team is not developing drivers and configuration files for hardware devices from other manufacturers, what you may have. Write drivers – the task of their manufacturers. Problems can arise from the fact that this plane uses a lot of custom datarefs that are not known for device drivers. If you contact our tech support – we can help with information about datarefs (may be), but we cant help you with drivers or configuration files.
3-th part plugins compatibility: Sometimes people use a lot of X-Plane plugins, and install new plugins unnecessarily. Each of them eat memory and some framerate. Rest assured that these plugins may affect the the JD340 plugin. We make no guarantee of successful operation of the JD340 plugin with any other plug-ins and not test them for compatibility. The user uses the plane together with other plugins at your own risk.