The trip immerses you in the heart of Germany, discovering the cities that have recently been the subject of a significant update of the visuals.
Depart from Hamburg, the city crossed by hundreds of canals, and continue towards Hanover, Dortmund, Cologne, Bonn, to finish in Dusseldorf.
Visit dozens of points of interest distributed along the flight plan, always interesting and never boring. You can fly it together with your friends, like a real Fly-In.
- Bush Trips - with dozen of points of interest. Each POI has photo and description available in the Navlog. Particular attention was paid to historical-geographical informations. Thus the journey becomes a real tour guide
- Easy to fly - You can easily follow the flight plan from the PFD but you will receive also routing instruction as well. So enjoy beautiful views and incredible landscapes. Hours of pure fun, indulging your passion for flying at the same time
- TTS technology - Missions take advantage of the Microsoft TTS technology and you will receive instructions and information about the flight by voice
- Custom Settings - You can fly the missions with preset settings or change weather, season, date and time. You can refuel the plane in any time
- Flight Book - An useful document in printable Pdf format where you will find all the information you need to follow the trip (route, distance, flight and Historic informations etc.)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10 Version 18362.0 oder höher
- Prozessor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Videospeicher: 4 GB
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Freier Festplattenspeicher: 16 GB
Die Installation erfolgt über Aerosoft One, dazu ist eine Internetverbindung und ein Benutzerkonto bei Aerosoft erforderlich!