Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14188
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: PAD-Labs
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 126.96.36.199 (P3D V5)
The Airport Zurich (previously Zurich-Kloten) is the largest airport of Switzerland. This completely new scenery is full details, including every building and the entire airport environment, docking systems and all features you would expect from a modern scenery. The ground layout has been created from scratch based on high resolution aerial images and it complies with the current data of the charts.
What is special about our scenery is that it represents the complete and finished development condition of the real-world counterpart.
You can choose between different AFD files via our Config tool to take care of the very special using of the runways in different wind conditions.
This add-on for Prepar3D V4 & V5 offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with high-detailed models and textures. Optimized to guarantee an astonishing graphical appearance with an outstanding performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. The 3D runway-lightning in combination with the animated radar and windsocks as well as static people and animated vehicle traffic create a lifelike rendition of the airport Zurich.
The add-on includes seasonal changes that in combination with the baked textures enable realistic light effects and authentic shadows resulting in a very authentic atmosphere.
- AFD optimised, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts
- Jetways are now movable via CTRL+J
- Reworked ground layout
- The single objects per designer are composed from placement and lib as one mesh with (for increased smoothness while moving)
- Buildings and objects optimised for Prepar3D V4 for increased performance
- Improved Lighting and added dynamic lights
- Runway and taxiway lights compiled into one object, added day switches and corrected Mat and Ani (Flashes)
- Optimised AGNIS, lighter and more precise
- Optimised AESLite for P3D V4 (shadow support, etc.)
- Extended Config tools to optimise your system performance:
- "LSZHTraffic" for adjusting dynamic ground vehicle traffic
- "LSZHConfig" for setting up the airport configuration
- "Resolution" to switch textures between high resolution and default resolution
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"So altogether I'm extremely impressed with this scenery. It looks good, performs well and seems pretty close to the real thing overall, and I really enjoyed taking my own custom livery over to Zurich to explore this airport and its surrounding areas virtually.
I'd highly recommend the scenery to anyone who, like me, wants something new in their simulator, and wants an accurate and realistic rendition of Switzerland's largest airport!"
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4/V5
Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Disk space: 2.5 GB free disk space
Internet connection required for e-mail verification (only for P3D V5 setup)!
Owners of "Mega Airport Zurich V2.0" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 (Download or Box) = > Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 professional (Download):
5,99 € incl. 19% VAT (5,03 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your old serial key of "Mega Airport Zurich V2.0" in the voucher field at the checkout.
- Added Taxiway B7 and L7
- Added Ramp G and Ramp W
- Fixed stop bars facing the wrong direction at E8 and R8
- Included original sized ortho textures
- Adjusted taxiway E to match current layout
- Added new building site next to the fire department
- Added building site for terminal extension / new backage sytem (old swiss buildings removed)
- Added 'The Circle' (opening planned in 2021)
- Added 'Heli Grill'