Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15374
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Dreamfactorystudio
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 126.96.36.199 (P3D V5)
Murcia International Airport (IATA: RMU, ICAO: LEMI) also known as Murcia Corvera Airport replaced Murcia San Javier Airport on January 15th, 2019 for all passenger flights into the Murcia region. Murcia International is located 25km to the south of Murcia city center and is the closest airport to the Costa Calida and the southern Costa Blanca holiday regions.
Región de Murcia Airport serves these destinations: Antwerp, Asturias, Barcelona, Bilbao, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Brussels, Dublin, Glasgow, Gran Canaria, London (Gatwick, Southend and Stansted), Manchester, Palma de Mallorca, Prague, Tenerife (Norte) and Warsaw.
The scenery includes an accurate rendition of Región de Murcia LEMI Airport and surroundings. It covers all buildings on the airport in great detail, including the terminal with modeled interior, static vehicles, cars, static people and much more.
While performance was optimized, numerous effects such as rain on runways and taxiway with water puddles, animated wigs-wags, realistic shadows and light rendering dynamic lights were realized to bring the airport to life.
- Accurate rendition of Región de Murcia LEMI Airport and surroundings
- Realistic shadows and light rendition Dynamic Lights
- Optimized for good performance
- Rain effects on runway and tarmac with water puddles
- All buildings on the airport are rendered in great detail
- Terminal with modeled interior, including he car rental area
- Static vehicles, cars and static people and much more
- Animated wig-wags
- Compatible with ORBX LC Global and LC Europe
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.x/V5.x
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Quad-Core CPU with 3.5 GHz or higher
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM with 2666 MHz
- Graphics card: 4 GB with DirectX 11
- Free disk space: 1.5 GB (SSD strongly recommended)