Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14651
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.1
Polish Airports Vol. 3 XP V2 is a package of highly detailed sceneries of EPPO Poznań, EPWR Wrocław, EPBY Bydgoszcz and EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury airports in Poland.
Poznań-Ławica Henryk Wieniawski Airport (IATA: POZ, ICAO: EPPO), built in 1913, is one of the oldest airports in Poland. It is located 5 km (3.1 mi) west of Poznań city centre. EPPO is the 6th largest airport in Poland. The northern section has been used as a military airport since its inception in 1913 as an Imperial German airbase till 23 December 2009. The southern section is used for civilian purposes. The prospect of relocating the airport elsewhere is often raised as a result of the flight path to the runway being located directly over the city.
Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport (IATA: BZG, ICAO: EPBY) (Polish: Port lotniczy im. Ignacego Jana Paderewskiego Bydgoszcz-Szwederowo) is a Polish regional airport in the city of Bydgoszcz, Poland. It lies only 3.5 km (2.2 mi) from the city centre. It is the nineth airport in Poland in terms of passenger traffic. The airport is named after Ignacy Jan Paderewski (1860 1941) a pianist, composer, politician, and the third Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland. Currently the airport features one passenger terminal and four runways, the main being 08/26 which is 2,500 × 60 m (8,202 × 197 ft). EPBY is the 9th largest airport in Poland.
Wrocław Copernicus Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Wrocław im. Mikołaja Kopernika) (IATA: WRO, ICAO: EPWR) is an international commercial airport in Wrocław in southwestern Poland. The airport is located 10 km (6.2 mi) southwest of the city centre. It has one runway and two passenger terminals and one cargo terminal. The new terminal started its operations on 11.03.2012. EPWR is the 4th largest airport in Poland (after Warszawa EPWA, Krakow EPKK and Gdansk EPGD), similar to EPKT Katowice in size.
Olsztyn-Mazury Airport (IATA: SZY, ICAO: EPSY) or Port lotniczy Olsztyn-Mazury is an international passenger airport in the North-East of Poland, branded as the gateway to the Masurian Lake District. It is located near the village Szymany, some 10 km from the centre of the city of Szczytno in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship. The airport was earlier known as Szczytno-Szymany Airport.
For manual install please refer to “Mac and Linux manual install” files attached to the product. They provide a detailed instruction on the manual install of the product. The automatic (Windows only) install requires only to remove conflicting products from the sim. Before proceeding with the manual install it is required to uninstall any previous versions of the included airports you may have installed before (including Polish Airports vol.3 XP v1).
- High quality sceneries of EPWR Wrocław, EPPO Poznań, EPBY Bydgoszcz and EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury airports
- Photoreal Wrocław, Poznań and Bydgoszcz cities with landmarks and autogen
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including newly constructed terminals, aprons and taxiways
- HDR lighting, detailed markings, static aircraft
- Animated jetways, VGDS, marshallers (SAM plugin)
- Airport charts included
Drzewiecki's Support Forum team is ready to help their customers in case if technical issues.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+
CPU: Dual Core Intel Core i3, i5, i7 or comparable with at least 3 GHz
Memory: at least 8 GB RAM
Graphics card: at least 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Download-Size: 920 MB (Windows)
Download-Size: 1 GB (Mac, Linux)
If you have already purchased the previous version "Polish Airports Vol. 3 XP" (V1) at Aerosoft Shop, you receive 40% discount on the purchase of the new version 2. Please enter your order number of the old version in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example: AS14651-XXXXXX
Your order number: 123456 (old shop) or 1234567 (new shop)
Valid upgrade code: AS14651-123456 or AS14651-1234567
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax (VAT).
New in V2:
- New airport: EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury
- Poznań city with landmarks and lite EPKS scenery
- EPPO new ATC tower, LPR base, ground layout, de-ice apron, GA apron, surrounding buildings, updated terminal look
- EPWR terminal interior, runway look after construction work completed, new signs, taxiway center lights, new approach lights, new de-ice apron, 2 GA hangars, Ryanair hangar, tech buildings, LPR base, cargo buildings
- EPBY updated terminal with restaurant interior added, aprons 1, 2 and 4, new GA stands, WZL2 hangar and other new buildings
- SAM plugin support for jetway animation, VGDS and marshallers
- Airport aprons with reflections and rain effects