Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15758
- Manufact./Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.0.0
Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport (IATA: BZG, ICAO: EPBY) is a Polish regional airport in the city of Bydgoszcz, Poland. It lies only 3.5 km (2.2 mi) from the city centre and around 50 km from the city of Toruń. It is the eleventh largest airport in Poland in terms of passenger traffic. The airport served 413,245 passengers in 2018. It features one passenger terminal and four runways, the main being 08/26.
The Bydgoszcz Airport was established during World War I for the German army. In 1920, the airport was taken over by the Wielkopolska Army and, under the Treaty of Versailles, the airport has served the Polish army ever since. Civil aviation flights commenced in 1929 when LOT Polish Airlines opened connections to Gdańsk, Warsaw and Poznań. These connecting flights operated until 1933.
- A high quality model of EPBY Bydgoszcz Airport, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at terminal buildings, control tower and hangars, advanced night lighting, custom animations, sound effects
- Bydgoszcz City landmarks included
The product will be automatically added to Microsoft Flight Simulator. The installer may provide you with additional optional features during installation. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products, and all Asobo products.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB