The Luftrettungzentrum Senftenberg is operated by the ADAC. Two helicopters (EC-135P-2 and H145) are stationed there, one for intensive care patient transfers and one for emergency care and rescue operations. It is one of the oldest such stations in Germany. The helipad of the nearby hospital, Senftenberg Klinikum, is also included with a high level of detail.
Lovingly recreated by RedFox Simulation, this DLC is a prime example of the high level of detail possible in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Highly detailed rendering of the Luftrettungzentrum Senftenberg
- Interiors modeled
- Realistic PBR textures on all objects
- Authentic nighttime lighting
- PDF manual (English & German)
- Various animations (hangar doors, clock, windsock etc.) and seasonal objects
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 | AMD Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 550 MB