Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13890
- Publisher: Wilco Publishing
- Language: English
- Current version: --
With unrivalled experience, technological strengths and military knowledge, Dassault Aviation built the Falcon 7X, a vision for the future.
With an all-glass integrated flight deck, Wilco Publishing’s 7X features an incredible aircraft model with superb interior and exterior details. Even the individual rivets and screws are modelled in 3D.
With authentic flight dynamics and a real audio experience, Wilco Publishing and its skilled development team will make the Falcon 7X a pure excitement in the virtual skies.
- Built over the best plans available and with direct access to the real aircraft
- High Definition textures bring the aircraft to life and include stains and dirt
- High resolution reflective and chrome textures
- Realistic pilot movements
- Choice of female or male left seat pilots
- A working RAT (Ram Air Turbine) can deploy on engine failure
- Fully animated flying surfaces : flexible wings under load, landing gear including oleo compression, flaps, spoilers and trim tabs,…
- All doors and hatches open to reveal interior details, engine bays,...
- Additional items include perimeter cones, wheel chocks, pre-flight flags, engine and cockpit covers and a fully modelled GPU (Ground Power Unit)
- Up to 10 genuine liveries offered and professional standard paint kit supplied (Photoshop or compatible software required)
Immersive audio experience with high quality digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real plane.
Using the very latest in modelling and texturing techniques, the interior is practically real! All placards are reproduced in pin-sharp clarity. Almost every switch, knob and lever work just like the real thing. Leather finishes in the cabin are incredibly realistic and add to the feeling of quality comfort in the interior. You can almost smell the leather!
Start up engine sequence from a ‘Cold & Dark’ cockpit state with avionics and navigation functionality to real-world checklists.
Systems & Panel Features:
- All-glass integrated flight deck based on Dassault EASy I Flight Deck
- Multiple 2D pop up windows (removable and sizeable) for major instrument panels and controls
- Interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Functional Head Up Display (HUD)
- MFD displays (Multi Function Display) with engine and systems management screens, GPS, interactive normal and emergency electronic checklists etc.
- PFDs (Primary Flight Displays) for both seats, working independently : artificial horizon, speed, altitude, heading, V/S,…
- ND (Navigation Display) : route with ARC, ROSE and PLAN modes based on FMC.
- Navigraph database included
- TCAS (Traffic & Collision Avoidance System)
- EICAS (Engine Information and Crew Alerting System) to display engine info, fuel and warnings
- FMC (Flight Management Computer) based on FS flight planner and GPS
- Flight plans can be created, imported from FS and edited
- Manual flight planning allowed
- Flight plans to provide : heading, distance between points, cruise altitude and other performances datas
- Radio page to tune NAV frequencies
- SIDs & STARs
- Autopilot using FS modes : heading, speed, ALT hold with V/S mode, instrument flying with LOC/Glideslope, NAV,…
- Advanced autopilot with VNAV modes
- Advanced simulation of hydraulic, pneumatic, electric systems
- Fly By Wire control interfaces flight controls with FMC and AutoPilot functions for enhanced pilot control.
Flight Dynamics are written from real-world datas, engine performances and operations.
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X (+ Steam Ed.) and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- DX10 compatible
- Easy-to-use flight operating manual and guide
- Interactive electronic checklists and pre-flight checks, flying tips and avionics manuals.
- Checklists and performances tables
- 'Blank livery' Paint Kit to create your own paint schemes (PhotoShop required)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP1 & SP2 or Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1.4-V4
Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 (32/64 bit)
Pentium V/2 GHz or similar
Minimum 4 GB RAM (8GB recommended)
512 MB graphic card
910 MB hard disk space
Download-Size: 690 MB
Version 2.1 :
- Corrected problem of the NAV 1 radio not tuning correctly on the PFD Radios menu
- Modified driver to search for Navigraph files for Steam users in the DLC folder
- Modified driver to search for flight plans in any folder in the My Documents directory that has the name “Flight”, or “Simulator” or “Prepar3D”
- Updated Navigraph database (FEB 2017)
VERY IMPORTANT FOR USERS: Prior to install this new version, please uninstall the previous one. We emphasize on how important it is to read the manuals supplied.