Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14657
- Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Français
- Current version: 1.00
"Obstacles and VFR Landmarks - FRANCE" is an add-on for Laminar Research® X-Plane® that covers the entire French territory and adds more than 500 000 obstacles and VFR landmarks objects, including almost all the obstacles officially identified by the SIA (Aeronautical Information Service), which have been qualified and geo-referenced.
The product is designed to be compatible with all types of overlays including Simheaven overlay complements.
More than 4000 obstacles identified by SIA including:
- 1 000 radio and television antennas, telecommunications towers
- 1 000 microwave towers and telecom transmitters
- 200 cooling towers, smokestacks and flares
- 1 500 water towers
- 90 lighthouses
- Thermal and nuclear power plants
Details of obstacles and landmarks included:
- 450 000 power towers with red/white markings in the vicinity of airports, representing virtually all High Voltage and Extra High Voltage networks
- 3 000 HV substations
- 7 500 windmills
- 65 000 churches, cathedrals, basilicas, chapels and religious buildings
- 55 000 agricultural greenhouse
- 23 000 castles
- 11 000 water towers
- 5 000 agricultural silos
- 12 000 industrial tanks
- 14 000 antennas
- 3 500 lifts/cable car
NOTE: Screenshots shown in the product page includes Simheaven X-Europe overlays.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bits) or MacOS
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core min.
RAM: 2 GB double channel
Graphics: 2 GB DDR5 PCI-E 2.0
Mass storage: 1 GB free
If you have already purchased the P3D V4 version of "Obstacles & VFR Landmarks - FRANCE" in the Aerosoft Shop, you can use the following upgrade service:
- Obstacles & VFR Landmarks - FRANCE P3D V4 (Download) = >Obstacles & VFR Landmarks - FRANCE XP11 (Download):
19,73 € incl. 19% VAT (16,58 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your serial key of the P3D V4 version in the voucher field at the checkout.