Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15472
- Manufact./Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Français
- Current version: 1.3.0
Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is a French international airport located in the city of Aulnat about 3 miles far from the center-town of Clermont-Ferrand in the Puy-de-Dôme department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
LFLC - Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne is an airport add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator® from the Airport FRANCE Pack #1 which models Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne airport in extremely detailed fashion, including airport buildings, textures and ground markings as well as its night lights and many objects on the platform.
The Airports FRANCE range for Microsoft Flight Simulator® has been designed to offer once completed about 30 of the most famous and/or frequented French commercial airports.
Our goal for all the products in this range is above all to offer mixed IFR/VFR platforms offering the best possible compromise between homogeneity, visual rendering and search for realism while offering very attractive prices through "bundles" grouping several airports in one package.
- Ground textures 0.5m/pixel résolution reworked aerial images from IGN
- Detailed ground markings
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings
- Realistic night lighting reworked
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked
- Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB