The airfield Porta Westfalica, the next VFR airfield for MSFS by Stairport, invites you for a... more
Product information "Aerosoft Airfield Porta Westfalica"
The airfield Porta Westfalica, the next VFR airfield for MSFS by Stairport, invites you for a scenic flight over the Weser Uplands.
Located in the district of Minden-Lübbecke at the Weser River, the field features an 860-meter-long asphalt runway and a 1,000-meter-long grass runway. Porta Westfalica is mostly used as a starting point for ridge lift flights over the Wiehen and Weser Hills, although the North Sea, be it the East Frisian Islands or for example Sankt Peter-Ording, is also just a 1-hour flight away.
- Authentic replica of the airfield EDVY Porta Westfalica
- Including highly detailed Emperor Wilhelm Monument and TV tower POIs
- Texturing based on tons of on-site photos
- Detailed modeling including main terminal, maintenance and club hangars
- Custom lighting including correct RWY lights
- Custom static aircraft and 3D people to enhance immersion
Related links to "Aerosoft Airfield Porta Westfalica"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 | Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 | Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 6 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.