Mehamn - 880 Meters of Norwegian coastal ruggedness. Tucked away within a tiny fjord you'll find Continental Europe's northernmost airport.
Set off on a flight under the captivating midnight sun during summer. On a crisp winter day, shoot an approach at lunchtime, while it's as dark as night.
Enjoy the unique Arctic landscape as you explore the nearby fjords. Take a quick trip (7NM) northwest to see the northernmost point in all of continental Europe! Or are you up for the challenge to cross the Barents Sea and fly the whole way to Svalbard? Godspeed.
Mehamn Airport (ENMH, MEH) is a regional airport serving the villages of Mehamn, Kjøllefjord and Gamvik. The airport features an 880x30 meter (2,890 ft) asphalt runway (17/35) and is served by Widerøe connecting the community to Berlevåg, Hammerfest, Vadsø, Båtsfjord and Honningsvåg.
- Custom, highly detailed models for all airport buildings
- Tower and terminal interior
- Custom taxiway lights, runway lights, approach lights and markings
- Reworked terrain and vegetation
- Custom ground textures, including grooved runway
- Entire city reworked and populated with assets and lights
- Lighthouse with revolving light beam
- Red obstacle lights on surrounding mountain tops
- Custom snow fences
- Custom breakwater
- Graveyard and church on approach
- PBR textures
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.