Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Nicht kombinierbar mir anderen Rabatten.*1
- Article number: AS15417
- Manufact./Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.4
UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS is a highly detailed scenery of UUEE Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow, Russia. This product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Please note that this product does not include the city of Moscow but is fully compatible and designed to work together with Moscow Landmarks MSFS by Drzewiecki Design.
Moscow is the capital city and the most populous federal subject of Russia. The city is a major political, economic, cultural and scientific center in Russia and Eastern Europe. Moscow has the largest number of billionaire residents in the world, has been ranked as the second most expensive city in the world and is one of the world's largest urban economies. Moscow is the northernmost and coldest megacity and metropolis on Earth, the second-most populous city in Europe after Istanbul and the 8th largest city proper in the world, as well as the largest amongst high-income economies. It is home to the Ostankino Tower, the tallest free-standing structure in Europe; Mercury City Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Europe, and the Moscow International Business Center. It is the largest city in Russia, with a population of over 12 million people (2014). By its territorial expansion on 1 July 2012 southwest into the Moscow Oblast, the capital increased its area 2.5 times; from about 1,000 square kilometers (390 sq mi) up to 2,511 square kilometers (970 sq mi), and gained an additional population of 233,000 people.
Sheremetyevo Alexander S. Pushkin International Airport (IATA: SVO, ICAO: UUEE) is one of four international airports that serve the city of Moscow and is the busiest airport in Russia. Originally built as a military airbase, Sheremetyevo was converted into a civilian airport in 1959, and in a 2019 contest, was named after Russian poet Alexander Pushkin. The airport comprises six terminals: four international terminals (one under construction), one domestic terminal, and one private aviation terminal. It is located 29 km (18 mi) northwest of central Moscow, in the city of Khimki, Moscow Oblast. In 2017, the airport handled 40.1 million passengers and 308,090 aircraft movements. During 2018, the airport reported a 14.3% increase in passengers for a total of 45.8 million. There was also a 15.9% increase in aircraft traffic year over year. Sheremetyevo serves as the main hub for Russian flag carrier Aeroflot and its branch Rossiya Airlines, Nordwind Airlines, and its branch Pegas Fly, Royal Flight, and Ural Airlines.
Sheremetyevo International Airport currently has five operating passenger terminals and one special terminal reserved for the use of private and business aviation. The airport's terminals are divided into two groups based on geographical location: the north and south terminal areas. The two-terminal areas are linked by regular internal and external bus services. Terminal A opened in 2012 to the east of Terminal B and is used for the servicing of business and private aviation. The new terminal B commenced its operations on 3 May 2018. The terminal is connected by an interterminal underground passage with Sheremetyevo's southern terminals and the Aeroexpress railway station. The former Terminal C was closed on 1 April 2017 to be demolished for the reconstruction of a newer terminal. Integrated with the now-reconstructed domestic Terminal B, the new Terminal C is designed to serve up to 20 million passengers.
- High quality model of UUEE Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow
- Extensive though performance-friendly interior modeling at most terminal buildings, control towers and hangars
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- A variety of static aircraft, advanced night lighting, custom animations, custom animated jetways, animated trains, 3D people
The product will be automatically added to Microsoft Flight Simulator. Our installer may provide you with additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products and all Asobo products.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
- Snow removed from terminals B and C
- Additional sound effects added
- Mesh fixed at the firefighting station
- Performance fixes in terminals B and C
- New 777 static models
- Upgraded 747-8 static models
- Upgraded materials in 737 models
- Fixed glass in terminal A
- Fixed animations of static aircraft
- Static aircraft APU and inside-terminal sounds added
- Missing textures added
- Lowered size by 500MB without visible difference in quality
- The product is now compatible with the Update 5 of the MSFS